Followers

Thursday 27 September 2012

scrapbooking layer for teeth

Hi everyone i hope your having a great week. I started scrapbooking again, its been years since i have done this. My oldest son Cohen just started grade one and over the past 4 years with him in sports and full time school i have so much school thing i had no idea what to do with. So i started him up with his own scrapbook.

Cohen lost his first tooth this summer and i had NO idea what to do with his tooth. I couldn't just throw it out and i don't want to have bags of teeth in my house down the road. So i made a scrapbook page for when he loses his teeth.

Tell me what you think? I cut out 2 teeth from the child years cartridge and cut a window in the top tooth and back it with acetate. Then popped it up with 3d dots and glued his tooth down with a glue dot. I just love this idea and i finished it off with a flag with the date that tooth broke threw and they day is fell out.




No comments:

Post a Comment